Monday, 9 January 2017

Start Your Own Sewing or Quilting Journey

Take some time this year to learn something new or re-learn a way to create something special. I offer private or semi-private SEWING and QUILTING lessons. Get to know your sewing machine...possibly again!

I have been actively sewing for over 10 years and have a passion for creating with fabric. I love making quilts and dabble in other sewing projects. Visit My Gallery to view just some of my projects or follow me on instagram.

I use Shea Henderson's Book, The School of Sewing, as a guide for what I teach.  This is an amazing book, even if you just want to buy it as inspiration, you will not be disappointed.  Most of my teachings will revolve around the concepts in the book including the projects. 

 

Send me an email and I would be happy to give you more information. All lessons can be catered to what you want to learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment